Monday 25 November 2013

Seasonal Favourites! - November Favourites

Winter/Autumn Favourites

Hey guys! 
Long time no post! So I'd thought i would post my Winter/Autumn favourites, i hope this helps you in some way and you enjoy it! So lets get started!

Make up favourites

Recently i've been into more berry and darker lip colours for this season as i personally think they suit better, here are a few of my favourite colours and variety for lip products!
Swatches are given below.


Maybeline - Baby Lips - Cherry me.
Revlon - Just bitten kissable balm stain - Darling
NYC - 16hr lip stain - Forever freesia.
Ruby Recommends Gift set.
The Maybelline Baby lips are hydrating and leave you with a lovely colour on your lips, as they came out a month or two ago in the UK they are quite popular. If you are wondering what colours are available in the UK they came out with 3 tinted and 3 hydrating.

Revlon Review - Link
NYC Review - Link
Ruby Recommends - They isn't much to say about this lipstick, it has a nice colour pay off and apply like a regular lipstick. It isn't hydrating nor drying

Rimmel Glam eyes liquid eye liner
MUA - Black eyeline
Barry M - Trio eye shadow
Japanese eye shadow palette - UNKNOWN.
As well as lip colours i also love berry colours when using eye shadows, as well as that is enjoy using neutral and earthy colours! If you would like a makeup look using colours like this or using these let me know!

I love lining my eyes as it make then pop and more of a bold feature of my face, so by combining these products, depending on how you style it, it can create a dramatic or subtle effect!

Skin Care
Body shop tea tree face mask.
Neutrogena oil free moisturiser.
The face mask is very cooling and softens your skin, it has a fresh fragrance and helps to clear skin.
I enjoying using this moisturiser as in the cooler months my skin gets dry and horrible! This is a heavy to medium moisturiser and helps a lot with dry skin. I have been using this product for over a year or two and i still love it! I'm not certain if it's this product or something else but it might clog your pores if you use too much. I'm not certain that this is the product that was clogging my pores.

Fashion

H&M Burgundy cable knit jumper.
Republic Socal Denim shirt.
 I love wearing oversized sweaters or shirts when wearing leggings as it covers what is meant to me covered and is warm and cosy to wear as a causal outfit or lazy day outfit as it's so comfy. With a few accessories it can be dressed up!
All items from Primark.
Beanies are so comfy and cosy to wear also this bow head warmer/band is too. These items wear cheap and affordable, the beanies were £2 and the headband was £1.50. 


That concludes all of my favourites, if you would like a look book or makeup look please let me know! I hope you enjoyed this and leave a comment!

Have a great day!

Beauty and Beyond x


Social Media -
Instagram - Fashionmakeupandbeyond
Twitter - Fashionmakeup01


No comments:

Post a Comment