Friday 6 September 2013

August Favourites!


Hi guys,

Today I'll be talking to you guys about my August favourites!
As I've been so busy recently I wasn't able to try out many new products. ( Sorry! )


Beauty favourites!

First beauty favourite is NYC's 16H lip stain, These colours last a long time and have a strong pigment. They don't leave your lips feeling dry and do not have a pungent scent. Easy to apply and have a long wear!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, Strong vibrant colour and don't lips feeling dry. Balm colour last for 30 minutes before turning into a vibrant stain colour similar to the balm colour. Has a slight minty fragrance which does fade away after some time.
NYC - 16H Lip stain - 491 Forever Freesia.
Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Darling.

Body Shop - Aloe soothing day cream.
Garnier - Light eye roll on.

This Body Shop day cream / moisturiser is amazing! It's recommended for sensitive skin but I use it on my skin which is oily and acne prone, it doesn't break me out but don't use to much as a little bit of this goes a long way. I particularly like to use this on my under eyes before i go to sleep, This doesn't make my skin oily.

Garnier's Light Eye Roll On is great for when you have dark under eyes but don't have time to apply make up or concealer!

Gilly Hicks - Apple Orchard 
 This body moisturiser from Gilly Hicks smells so nice! It has a sweet apple pie scent and after apply this product your skin feels soft!
Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy
This perfume is amazing! This is an all year round scent and I know many people who also enjoy this scent I also have the ' La Fleur ' version as well but I didn't use it as much as this one. It's a fresh scent but I'm unsure on how to describe it! I recommend buying this perfume!

Fashion Favourites!

This month I only have two fashion favourites so sorry about that!

Dress - H&M
Shoes - Converse - Charcoal - Low tops
This royal blue dress is from H&M and it's a really simple plain dress which you can spice up using accessories! This month I used it as a beach cover up and also a everyday lazy day dress!

My charcoal Converse were a must have for me this month! I was wearing them like crazy! They're a classic pair of shoes and go with mostly everything!

That's all my August favourites! I'm sorry it was very short! 
I hope you enjoyed reading, Have a nice day!

Beauty and Beyond x


4 comments:

  1. looks like a perfect summer outfit! :)

    geena

    www.thefancybear.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great favourites, i love viva la juicy!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and me too! Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete